When to Consult a General Practitioner
- You have a high fever
- Your cough & cold has got worsened
- You have difficulty in breathing
- You feel nauseous or unexpectedly vomit
- You experience chest pain
- You get a reaction after taking medicines
- You have gained or lost weight unexpectedly
- You have problems with sleeping
- You see a change in your stool or urine
- You have consistent body aches
Why Choose Us
Aura’s expert hands help close the wounds that occurred from injuries using a thread attached to a needle.View Procedure
Our Wound Dressing ensures maintaining moisture balance so that wound healing improves.View Procedure
We deliver proper treatments and medications to treat various types of fever.
Offering inhalers and medications to treat asthma, which is the difficulty in breathing from narrow airways.
Our expert specialists at Aura deliver medications and diet plans for treating conditions of high blood pressure.
Joint Pains or Muscle Sprains
Minimizing pain by delivering treatments and pain medications with expert care for joint pains or muscle sprains.
Our expert specialists at Aura deliver treatments for a runny nose or sneezing caused by common cold conditions.
Offering expert medications for treating dehydration occurring as a result of diarrhea, fever, or lack of water content.